The XONERATE Difference.
- Selective removal of Poa annua in many cool- and warm-season turfgrasses including creeping bentgrass and Bermudagrass.
- The ability to re-seed creeping bentgrass at seven or more days after the last application in roughs, fairways and tees.
- The ability to apply in the spring at six months after seeding creeping bentgrass, and other cool-season turfgrasses in the fall months of the previous year.
- Control of Poa annua within three to four weeks.2
- Cost savings associated with eliminating Poa annua may include reduced labor from less frequent mowings, reduced use of fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.
2 Rates and applications will vary by turf type and geography.