ENDZONE™ INSECTICIDE STICKER
The little square that has big implications for your fly control accounts
Filth flies are not just an unsightly nuisance; they can spread bacteria and other disease-causing organisms.Controlling them, however, can be quite challenging — especially in commercial kitchens and other food-handling areas where these pests can thrive. In these environments, it is critical to deliver targeted, effective and unobtrusive control measures.
The revolutionary EndZone™ insecticide sticker from FMC has been designed to give pest professionals a totally unique filth fly service offering that’s discreet, affordable and incredibly easy to use. The first and only fly sticker of its kind in the country, EndZone delivers fast-acting, long-lasting filth fly control to both residential and commercial accounts, indoors and out.
How Endzone Works
EndZone discreetly delivers targeted filth fly control where it’s needed most. Here’s how:
- Coated in a sugar bait matrix to attract filth flies
- Formulated with 4.4% acetamiprid, the same powerful active ingredient found in Transport® Mikron™ insecticide
- Proven to deliver knockdown of adult filth flies in just one minute
- Remains effective for up to seven months indoors and up to four months outdoors when protected from rain, moisture, dirt, dust and filth
- Labeled for house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats and vinegar (fruit) flies
- For best results, use one sticker per 1,000 cubic feet; use additional stickers for heavy infestations